Educate yourself on necessary Rigging Equipment by visiting our pages on the left.
We will respond shortly to your rigging request. Contact us with any questions.
When you have a jobsite that presents the challenge of difficult terrain such as sand, tundra, mud wetlands, or other environmentally sensitive area, DURA-BASE mats can provide a safe, cost-effective surface for year-round, all-weather performance.
Engineered of high-performance thermoplastic, DURA-BASE mats consist of a tough, field proven and protective surface that can be used for simple ground protection, in special environments, or for the stabilization for heavy equipment.
Why choose DURA-BASE mats?
- Solid ground support in all soils
- Provide safe work platform for rig personnel in all conditions
- Reduce well site construction cost
- Reduce well site reclamation cost
- Reduce transportation cost
- Reduce liner cost
- Reduce liner disposal cost
- Protect well site from spills
Midwest Rigging Supply has Dura-Base mats available for rent. Each mat is 8′ x 14′ x 4.25″ and weighs 990 lbs. If you need an access solution for your next project, contact us to learn more about how DURA-BASE mats can help you.